About the Role
CT Laboratories, LLC is seeking a detail-oriented, hard-working individual to join our team as an Organics GC-MS Analyst. The Organics GC-MS Analyst is responsible for analyzing a wide-variety of environmental samples for Semi-volatile Organic Compounds (SVOCs) utilizing the Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) instrument technology. The qualified applicant should value working for a small, family-owned business where the work that you do actually has an impact on the success of the company.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzing aqueous and solid samples via US EPA SW-846 Method 8270D.
- Processing and reviewing analytical data using instrument software and LIMS.
- Performing instrument maintenance and cleaning, when required.
- Preparing working standards and calibration standards for analysis.
- Generating PDFs of raw data for incorporation into final data packages.
- Reviewing and/or writing analytical Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Performing other job duties as assigned.
A minimum of a BS/BA in Chemistry/Sciences or related field.
A minimum of 3 years of GC-MS experience is preferred.
Background in Organics or environmental testing is a plus.
Familiarity with LIMS and standard laboratory procedures.
Effective time management and the ability to multi-task.
About the Company
CT Laboratories LLC is a full-service environmental laboratory located in Baraboo, WI with over 25 years of experience providing analytical testing services to a wide range of Federal and commercial projects nationwide. The company is classified as a woman owned small business under NAICS Code 541380, Testing Laboratories.